Thank you for your donation!
All contributions are tax-deductible, and Missouri taxpayers are eligible for tax credits if your contribution amounts to $100 or more throughout the year. You can donate by credit card here, you can enlist as a monthly donor, or you can provide funds for a particular project. We take gently used baby clothing, blankets, diapers, wipes, soaps, maternity clothing, and some equipment. Please call before bringing in equipment. In-kind donations are also welcome
Choices Pregnancy Center is entirely supported by donations, and is grateful for the many ways donors have contributed to this ministry. Here are some ways to donate:
- One-time donation: a donor can give a monetary donation of any amount. You can send your check by mail, drop it off in person, or donate by EFT or credit card.
- Monthly donor: our group of monthly donors is loved and appreciated, because they think about us and pray for us often. If you wish, we can arrange an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) on a monthly basis.
- Material supply: we can always use diapers (sizes N to 3), wipes, baby and maternity clothing, receiving blankets, and some equipment (please call first before bringing equipment). Office supplies, such as copy paper, toilet paper, paper towels, file folders.
- In-kind donation: do you have a skill, a service, or a trade skill that we might be able to use? Let us know, so we can call you when that need arises.
- The State of Missouri has tax credits available to Missouri tax payers who donate $100 or more per year to Choices Pregnancy Center. The paperwork to claim these credits MUST start with us. If you are interested in this, please contact us.