How You Can Help
Make a Donation
All contributions are tax-deductible, and Missouri taxpayers are eligible for tax credits if your contribution amounts to $100 or more throughout the year. You can donate by credit card here, you can enlist as a monthly donor, or you can provide funds for a particular project. We take gently used baby clothing, blankets, diapers, wipes, soaps, maternity clothing, and some equipment. Please call before bringing in equipment. In-kind donations are also welcome
Choices Pregnancy Center is entirely supported by donations, and is grateful for the many ways donors have contributed to this ministry. Here are some ways to donate:
- One-time donation: a donor can give a monetary donation of any amount. You can send your check by mail, drop it off in person, or donate by EFT or credit card.
- Monthly donor: our group of monthly donors is loved and appreciated, because they think about us and pray for us often. If you wish, we can arrange an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) on a monthly basis.
- Material supply: we can always use diapers (sizes N to 3), wipes, baby and maternity clothing, receiving blankets, and some equipment (please call first before bringing equipment). Office supplies, such as copy paper, toilet paper, paper towels, file folders.
- In-kind donation: do you have a skill, a service, or a trade skill that we might be able to use? Let us know, so we can call you when that need arises.
- The State of Missouri has tax credits available to Missouri tax payers who donate $100 or more per year to Choices Pregnancy Center. The paperwork to claim these credits MUST start with us. If you are interested in this, please contact us.
The work that is done here is vital and life-changing. We need the Lord’s wisdom to speak truth to all who step in our doors. Join our prayer initiative on the first Monday of every month, Mountain-Moving Monday. Pray with us at noon, wherever you are. Forgo your noon meal, if possible, and join your heart with ours.
Above all, pray! This ministry is in a vital place between life and death. We need the Lord’s wisdom and His compassion and grace to deal with the many life issues that are presented each time we open our doors and turn on the lights. We are thankful for every person who commits to praying regularly for Choices Pregnancy Center.
Be a regular volunteer, an occasional volunteer, or a mentor. A woman’s decision to choose life is often influenced by the friendly face of a volunteer.
A regular volunteer generally works at the Center for 3 ½ hours per week. All volunteers pass background checks, have an interview with the Executive Director, undergo training, and must agree to our Statements of Faith, Principle, and Abstinence.
An occasional volunteer helps with special events, such as fundraisers and appreciation dinners, stuffs envelopes, assembles printed materials, and does other administrative tasks.
A mentor is a regular volunteer who has also completed training to work with clients. Choices Pregnancy Center uses Focus on the Heart as its mentor-training curriculum.
An ultrasound technician must have current certification as an imaging technician (radiology, ultrasound, x-ray) or medical training (LPN or RN). Choices Pregnancy Center will provide training in the limited ultrasound examinations that are conducted here. Ultrasound technicians must also qualify as volunteers. They receive an hourly wage.
The Nurse Manager has responsibility for the Ultrasound Ministry at Choices Pregnancy Center, making sure technicians are fully trained, that the ultrasound machine is maintained, that accurate records are kept, and that communications with the Medical Director are up-to-date.
The Medical Director is a licensed Missouri physician who oversees the Nurse Manager and the Ultrasound Ministry. The Medical Director has the ability to review all ultrasound exams, diagnose, and recommend referrals to other medical professionals.
The Executive Director is responsible for all operations at Choices Pregnancy Center. The mission of Choices Pregnancy Center is carried out under the supervision and management of the Executive Director. This is a part-time salaried position.
Our Board members are volunteers who have dedicated their time, energies, and substance to provide leadership for this organization. During their three-year term, they keep Choices Pregnancy Center on track to fulfill its vision and mission, and organize the fundraisers. If you feel that this is an area where you can serve, please contact us.